The millwork division at Bingham Lumber has expanded considerably in 2010 to meet the increasing demands of custom millwork in today's market. One of the most frequent requests is custom stair treads to match newly installed floors whether it is old growth or reclaimed wood.
The Bingham Knife Shop and grinding oom has become a tremendous resource for many of our valued customers. This resource has gained popularity with restoration professionals as well as reproduction builders creating period paneling moulding and millwork.
Many of the custom patterns that are unique to Bingham Lumber are created from architectural drawings, sketches or even partial cross sections of actual millwork.
The skills of our in house woodwrights encompass a broad spectrum of project size and complexity. Our craftsmen welcome a challenge and thrive on creating heirlooms of tomorrow.
Recent completed projects include:
- Custom reclaimed White Oak kitchen cabinets for a ski vacation home
- Table and benches from reclaimed wood
- Expanding leaf dining table
- Bar for restaurant
Bingham Lumber's Millwork shop is working on building custom built ins and furniture for a contemporary Arts and Crafts home that is currently under construction. The completed pieces are on display in our showroom.
THE MILLWORK INCLUDES:
- Mudroom Closet, Bench and Cubbies
- Master Bedroom.....walk in closet drawers , shelving unit and bench
- Master Bath Vanity.....Childrens Bath Vanity...Half Bath Vanity
- Office Wall Unit [reclaimed teak]...Computer Desk [reclaimed teak]
- Kitchen Cabinets.....Breakfast Nook Table [reclaimed white oak]
- Dining Room Table [reclaimed white oak]