BINGHAM LUMBER CO. RETURN POLICY
Last updated 8/1/18
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit (depending on the item(s) purchased). Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, please coordinate return shipping or drop off to the below address:
Bingham Lumber Co.
89 Route 13
Brookline, NH 03033
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to ship your return. If Bingham Lumber Co. has to pick up your items for return or if we have to arrange and pay for the freight to return it to us, the total amount of the freight/pickup fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process a return or store credit. Please allow at least 14 business days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
• “Special Order Items” denoted as “Spec Order” on all order confirmations and invoices.
• Custom manufactured flooring, wall paneling, furniture and other “non-stock” inventory.
• Over-run lots sold at a discount
• Any and all pre-finished flooring, wall paneling, furniture or other pre-finished items.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange. Take note of the below guidelines regarding what is considered damaged or defective.
● A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
● Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
● All deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise specified or subject to the applicable terms in the return policy.
● Returns are only accepted if the product is received damaged (whether due to shipping or otherwise), defective or the incorrect items was shipped to the customer.
● Buyer’s remorse or change of mind is not a reason for returning the product.
• Authentic, solid hardwood floors are a natural product. Inspection of the product is the responsibility of the homeowner/installer/project manager prior to installation. All inspections must be done prior to installation. Once installation has occurred, no return or rejection can be made. Bingham Lumber, Inc. maintains the right to inspect all wood flooring prior to installation if a complaint arises. All of our solid plank flooring is manufactured within accepted industry standards that permit a defect tolerance not to exceed 10%. Defects allowed within the industry standard can be of a natural characteristic of solid wood flooring, or a manufacturing defect.
• If inspection of the product is not done according to the above guidelines, all rights to return, exchange, correct or remedy will be forfeited for non-compliance. Bingham Lumber, Inc. must be notified of the defect in writing via email or written letter within 30 days of delivery, but not after installation. Bingham Lumber, Inc. maintains the right to correct any defects that are not within the allowable industry standards. Prior to installation, the installer (whether it be homeowner or contractor) must be sure that the sub-flooring or subsurface meet or exceed the guidelines set forth within the NWFA guidelines for installation. If a defect occurs as the result of insufficient or defective sub-surfaces, Bingham Lumber will not be responsible for repair, replacement or remedy to the customer. Additionally, prior to and during installation, the homeowner or contractor must maintain all job site conditions held within the normal flooring installation standards found within the NWFA flooring installation guidelines involving moisture content, humidity, and typical environmental guidelines.
• If allowed within the grade of the product, filling of knots, checking or nail holes as part of an installation is a normal part of an installation of an unfinished floor. If prefinished, use of touch up stain and finish is also a normal installation practice. Please be aware of the needs of the product that you are choosing when placing your order. Our products are custom made and the needs of each product may be different than the standard practice.
• Bingham Lumber, Co. has built its reputation for exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding quality by exercising careful attention to detail and utilizing only the finest materials. Well over half our business comes from repeat orders and customer’s referrals. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Our warranties apply to materials only. Bingham Lumber, Inc. makes the following limited warranties backed by a Repair/Replacement Remedy for its products. These warranties extend to the original purchaser only and apply only if original purchaser inspects product prior to installation or use and notifies Bingham Lumber, Inc. in writing of any defects noted during such inspection.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY:
• Our Repair/Replacement Remedy: We will protect you with our repair or replacement of flooring or other product. If our Product is found to be defective, Bingham Lumber, Inc. will repair or replace the failed portion at no cost to you, that is, with the same product or another compatible product of equal or lesser value. Bingham Lumber, Inc. will pay reasonable shipping costs to and from your home for warranty replacement materials. Materials used for replacement are warrantied only for the remainder of the applicable warranty period. The Repair/Replacement Warranty is the sole remedy available to the Buyer. The lifetime limited warranty applies only to the wood product itself and no additional finish warranty is applied other than the applicable finish manufacturer’s warranty.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
603-673-4549 or email@example.com